Affirmations are used to put change in motion in your life. They are said repetitiously in order to affect your consciousness on a subconscious level to pull you in the right direction with your intent, and effort. These affirmations are usually done through a positive statement of intent like “I am going to meditate tonight.”, “I am able to remember my dreams.”, or “I am surviving this day of work.” These statements can be said aloud, or silently to yourself from under your breath, or inside your mind just as long as you get your intention out there, because once it’s out there you can move straight into that reality, so that it will be easier for your Consciousness to internalize it, and give you exactly what you want. You always want to use present tense, and positive, and simple wording. Some people like to tell them self the affirmation through a mirror in the second person in order to really drive the affirmation home. It is a positive reprogramming of your subconscious mind through your intent, and mental effort. Affirmations are for making change occur in yourself, and for you to push yourself in the direction you would like to go. These statements to yourselves do not instantly work, but through repetition, and a extended period of time you will eventually get to where you want to be.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
- Ravens of Antimony: 36 Ravens of the ravens of antimony
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick 101
- Magick: Why it is hard to manifest large amounts of money, and why it is hard to win the lottery through the use of magick
- Chaos Magick: The Gnostic Pentagram Ritual
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of tea
- Sigil Magick: How to construct an alphabet of desire, or alphabet of binding
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets