Seeing auras is a technique that can provide you with insight into the thoughts, emotions, and energy of different people, and objects. This technique maybe hard at first for some people, but eventually you will get it. The aura in general is a quite complex subject, and there’s no way I can explain it all here, but I will try to explain as much as I can to help you understand how to see them, and use that information to give you insight into things.
The aura is the spiritual energy field that is emitted by all entities, and objects. The aura extends off all entities, and objects by about 2-3 feet, and it may extend even further on spiritual and/or magickal practitioner. The aura’s color can change from color to color depending on the state of the entity, or object.
Auras can be a very complicated subject with a bunch of ins, and outs, but for the purpose of this post the stuff that I have above is all you really need to know. The short version is, we’re going to be looking around things to see colors to gain insight.
- Find the person, place, or thing that you would like to see the aura of. This can be anything because everything has an aura, but if you’re too lazy to find an object you can always just look at your hand against the wall, or something.
- (This is an optional step.) It is actually easier to see the aura in a lightly dimmed room with a plain backdrop that is usually White. This should increase the percent chance of you seeing the aura if this is your first time, but eventually you will get better, and not need any of this.
- Relax your eyes, and then begin to gently gaze at the center of the object you’re trying to see the aura of. You might also want to try unfocusing your eyes people say it tends to help.
- After a few minutes of this, or seconds depending on your skills to see auras, you may begin to see a slight TV static esque fog floating around and/or outlining the object. This is the aura. After another little bit you might begin to see color in the aura. This is what you need in order to get the inside you’re looking for.
- After you see the aura, and you get a color of the aura. All you have to do is look up what the color means. Usually you will see their main aura color, but eventually once you get good enough at seeing auras you will be able to pick the layers apart, and you will be able to see things in auras that you thought you would never be able to see.