Nobody ever talks about tracing sigils into the air to activate them. I don’t know if is because it is common knowledge, or I’m just behind. Tracing sigils into the air can be used to activate sigils when you don’t have pen, paper, or any other supplies with you to make a physical representation a sigil. Tracing symbols into the air to project your intent has been a part of esoteric practices for a long time; from tracing the pentagrams in the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram to the Japanese practice of kuji kiri, but anyway let me show you how to activate sigils by tracing them into the air. Step by step time!
- First thing you are going to need is a sigil. You can use somebody else’s sigil, or you can make your own, if you don’t know how you can search “how to make a sigil” in google, or click here.
- Once you have your sigil you are going to use close your eyes, and enter a gnostic state.
- Focus upon the sigil you are going to trace. Focus, and see every part of the sigil as clear as you can. When you are ready take your dominant hand, or your other one if that one is preoccupied, and trace the sigil in front of you in the air with your pointer finger, and your middle finger. While you are doing this picture in your mind’s eye bright blue light flowing from your fingers tips as you draw the sigil in front of you. Once you draw your sigil completely, move onto the next step.
- Now we need to push this intention into the universe this can be done by pushing your hand through the sigil with intention, and imagining the sigil of blue light flying into the universe.
- After you accomplish that you can come back from gnosis knowing that your sigil has been activated.