The ki ball is an energy manipulation technique in which you make a ball of energy in between the palms of your hands. This invisible subtle energy when you make the ki ball is the basis of energy manipulation, and understanding energy for yourself. It is very simple to do, and can be done by anyone at any time, but it can still take some time to master. At the beginning it might be hard to make a ki ball but after the first time it becomes a lot easier. It will teach you how to feel energy, and can even help you when you’re trying to figure out how to see it. It is the technique, and understanding that will be the foundation for other techniques that you learn. This technique can also be useful to remind yourself of the realness of magick, and its energies when you are feeling doubtful, or skeptical in your abilities. In that use the ki ball can technically count as a grounder. Most of the time when doing this technique you will be using your own personal energy in order to form the ki ball, but you can always use energy from somewhere else.
How to make a ki ball:
1. The first thing you need to do is get into a calm like meditative state, and then center, and ground. You can do this in any position you would like as long as you can make your palms facing each other. Standing, sitting, lying, or any other position that you would like that you feel comfortable in.
2. Put your palms up in front of you facing each other. This can be any length apart as long as your palms are not touching. The closer you are to the other palm the less energy it will take to construct the ki ball making the ki ball easier to feel.
3. Now focus, and deepen your concentration, and imagine an energy ball in your solar plexus. See this energy ball as a bright, and powerful ball of glowing light. Envision this as best as you can. Once that is well envisioned in your mind you may start to feel it in your solar plexus as a tingling sensation, heat, cold,and/or pressure.
4. Next you’re going to want to see in your mind the energy moving up your spine in a beam. Allow this energy to split into two separate beams as it reaches the space in between your shoulders, so that the two separate beams can travel down both arms, and in your hands. During this process you might feel the energy moving throughout your body.
5. Then after that you are going to want to see this line of energy pooling in the space in between your hands in the shape of a ball. Focus strongly upon this image and feel the energy move from your solar plexus to the space in between your hands. This is when you should start being able to feel the energy ball take shape between your hands. Relax yourself, and focus hard, and try to construct this ki ball from your energy.
6. Now see if you can feel the ki ball in anyway by moving your hands back and forth. You should be able to feel something whether that be a tingling sensation, heat, cold, and/or pressure. Do not worry if you do not get it the first time it will eventually come. in order to stop doing the ki ball all you have to do is to let the energy disperse, or bring the energy back into you, and then you will be allowed to go along with your day.