Once you have gone through the process of charging your sigil with spiritual kna, and have firmly implanted it in your subconscious mind, you can then activate it. This will send that kna out into the universe to manifest, and will tell the imprint in your mind to begin working by psychologically pulling you towards your desire, while communicating with the collective unconscious to bring forth what you want to manifest. The act of activating pretty much releases the kna that you’ve built up during the charging process, and is the last thing that you need to do to use the sigil.
Activation of a sigil can be done in two ways, I like to refer to these two ways of activating a sigil as passive activation, and active activation. Both of these ways have their own times that they would be useful, and by understanding both of them you can gain a very versatile understanding of how to use sigils in many different situations.
Active Activation is done through the process of destroying the sigils representation, so that the kna of the sigil can be released all at once, the spiritual kna of the sigil can begin its task immediately, and the imprint in the mind can be fully engaged. It is good to use this type of activation on sigils that only need to be used once in relation to the situation. This is primarily, because this process of activation goes through the process of fully engaging the sigil’s kna. This is usually a more aggressive, and straightforward form of firing off a sigil. This is a very fiery form of manifestation, and should be used on sigils that would be for things such as banishment, exorcism, purification, cleansing, spirit conjuration, and one off curses, among many other things.
Here are some methods, and actions you can do in order to activate a sigil in this way:
- Putting the sigil on a piece of paper, and burning it in fire.
- Putting the sigil on a piece of paper, and submerging it in water until it dissolves.
- Putting the sigil on a piece of paper, and ripping the paper in half.
- Drawing the sigil in to the sand at the beach, and letting the sea wash it away.
- Drawing the sigil in the air with your hand, and pushing through it in order to destroy it.
- Making the sigil out of dust, or powder, and then blowing it away to destroy it.
- Making the sigil in your mind, and then imagining it being destroyed to activate it.
- Putting the sigil on food then eating it.
- Drawing the sigil on a firework, and then setting it off.
- Drawing the sigil on a balloon, and then popping it.
- Drawing the sigil on your body, and then washing it away.
- Singing the sigil out loud for all to hear.
- Playing a music, or an audio sigil out loud for all to hear.
- Draw the sigil on a rock, and throw it in a body of water.
- Putting the sigil on a cigarette, and then smoking it.
- Write it on a dry erase board, and then erase the sigil.
- Take a picture of the sigil, and then delete the image.
- Writing it on the condensation of a window, or mirror, and then allowing it to disappear.
- Writing it in the air with a sparkler, and allowing it to eventually fade.
- Vibrating the sigil with your voice.
- Signing the sigil with sign language.
- And much more…
Passive activation is when you go through the act of letting the sigil exist, so that it will be able to continuously able to gain, and release kna having to do with its intention, allowing the spiritual kna of the sigil to have housing so that it can accomplish its task in a more passive way, while continuously reimprinting the intention of the sigil into your subconscious mind. These types of sigils are good for desires that are going to be continuously existing, and are going to be needing continuous attention. Mostly this can be done by leaving the sigil where it has been charged, so that it will slowly be able to begin its task. All sigils will start off as passively activated once they are charged, and can be switched into the active state by destroying the representation, because of this any charged sigil is an passive sigil unless it has a trigger on it. Passively activated sigils will eventually run out of kna, if they do not continuously get a charge from somewhere. This is a very earthy form of manifestation. Sigils I would use in this activation method would be sigils for protection, luck, empowerment, healing, transformation, attracting kna, retaining kna, and continuous curses, among many others.
Here are just a couple ways that you can go about activating the sigils passively:
- Putting the sigil on a piece of paper.
- Drawing the sigil on your body.
- Getting a tattoo of the sigil on your body
- Carving sigils into a candle, and lighting the candle.
- Carving sigils into soap, and washing your body with the soap.
- Making a sigil amulet.
- Writing, or carved the sigils upon wood, or stones.
- Drawing it in the mind upon something
- Placing the sigil as your computer, or phone background.
- Posting an image of the sigil online.
- Drawing the sigil with chalk on the street, or sidewalk.
- Having a piece of clothing with the sigil on it, or sewn into it.
- Drawing it in a public place.
- And much more…