Visualization is a very important skill to have when practicing. It allows you to focus your intention, and be able to move your energy in specific ways to help you be able to manifest your magick. You should take time to better this ability, so that you can use it to empower your craft. There are many different ways you can go about training your visualizations skills, to be able to visualize more advance, and dynamic things.
Exercise ideas for strengthening your visualization skills:
Try to find a quiet space where you will be able to do some of these exercises. This will allow you to focus and be better connected with your visualization.
- Start out small by closing your eyes, and visualizing different types of 3D shapes in multiple colors.
- Close your eyes, listen to music and see what comes to your mind.
- Close your eyes, and pick an object, and try to visualize it in as much detail as possible. The bigger the object is, the harder it will usually be to visualize, but the more influential it will be to allow in your visualization ability to grow.
- Choose a random picture to focus upon. Look at it for a couple seconds, and then try to visualize it as if you were there.
- Close your eyes, and try to create a world in your mind by visualizing every aspect of that world in as much detail as possible. starting with the universe the world is in, and moving down.
- Close your eyes, and try to visualize sounds, tastes, touches and smells to try to empower your other senses of visualization.
- Take time, and visualize something you are going to do before you do it, so that you can actually go do it afterwards, and see how detailed, and close your visualization was.
- Try visualizing your energy running throughout your body, so that you can get a feel for visualizing where your energy is when you focus upon it.