The word sigil comes from the Latin word “Sigillum” which was defined as a seal, or signet. It also may have been connected to the Hebrew word סגולה (segula) meaing charm, or tailsman. The way that I would define a sigil in a magickal sense of the word is a symbol that represents an intent, construct, or entity. They are uniquely created symbols that are charged with energy, while being sent into your subconscious to work in the background. This imprint in your subconscious pushes you magickally toward your desire, and the energy that the sigil was charged with is released out into the universe to manifest it. This is a very creative, and practical art that has been used, learned, and interacted with by many different people, and practitioners. They have all managed to take it into their practice, and use it in their own special ways improving the understanding, and the concept of the sigil with every iteration.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Hello, I’m the Wolf Of Antimony, and I am an eclectic, and syncretic occult practitioner. I am 25 years of age, and I'm a Black American straight cis male. I have been practicing, and studying occultism, mysticism, esotericism ,religion, spirituality, theology, mythology, philosophy, and natural philosophy for 11 years. I have created my alphabet of desire the Ravens of antimony, and my alphabet of binding the 13 abominations. I have also created over 306 posts on magick, and occultism, and over 1356 sigils. I have also created 58 servitors that helped me throughout my practice. All of these servitors being the 36 Ravens of antimony, the 13 Abominations, Carita, the forgotten one, Anuva, the 6 Sigurds, and Ibura. I am also a Reiki practitioner, and have been attuned to the third level of Reiki.