There are five states in which you can use to add emphasis to understandings in the Ravens of antimony language. These five states are known as:
All you need to do in order to use these states is to add them to the beginning of your statement before communicating what you would like to say, so that you are able to add the energies of these specific states into the rest of the sentence.
- Uknaoxava is used to transmit the energies of hostility, aggression, and power.
- Shaknaoxava is used to transmit the energies of love, calm, and emotions.
- Naknaoxava is used to transmit the energies of logic, good communication, and inspirational fervor.
- Daknaoxava is used to transmit the energies of groundedness, sternness, and nurturing.
- Skaknaoxava is used to transmit the energies of great spiritual understanding, religious zeal, and divine unity.
You do not have to use any of these states at the beginning of your sentence, but you can in order to add emphasis, and energetic power to whatever you are saying. When you don’t use any of them the statement is in a neutral state, which is how it will usually be for most statements.