While grinding up herbs in a mortar, and pestle, or while working with herbs for whatever you are going to use them for, it is a good idea to think about the intentions you want this herb to bring you, and will those into the herb while you are going to the process of grinding, or working with them. This will allow you to infuse those herbs with more of the energy that you want them to be used for, and will allow them to be more effective in their spiritual being. This does not have to be intense thinking, it just has to be present, so that you can empower it with your will, while you are grinding, and working with those herbs.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Alchemy: The three philosophical principles of alchemy Salt, Mercury, and Sulfur
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Sigil Magick: How exactly do you use a sigil?
- Thought Forms: Daemonism
- Magick: Four Powers of the Magus, Four Powers of the Sphinx, or The witches pyramid
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets