In this elemental meditation post we will be going over air meditation. This meditation will serve to get you more connected with the element of air. You should do this on a very common basis to connect more and more with the element of air.
- First find a spot where you will not be disturbed.
- Next sit or lay in a relaxing position facing the east then close your eyes.
- Then take a few minutes to relax yourself through deep breathing exercises or ki breathing. (this would also be a good time to cast a circle if you would like to)
- Once you feel ready begin to visualize that you are air. Feel yourself blowing in the wind. see leaves blow past you as you hear the wind howl in your ear. Picture this as clearly as you possibly can, the more you feel like you actually are air the more connected you will be.
- Once you’re ready to come out of meditation you should ease your way out through more deep breathing and when you finally feel up to it you should slowly open your eyes so you can re-tune to the physical world.