In this elemental meditation post we will be going over water meditation. This meditation will serve to get you more connected with the element of water. You should do this on a very common basis to connect more and more with the element of water. Here is a step by step on how to water meditate.
- First find a spot where you will not be disturbed.
- Next sit or lay in a relaxing position facing the west then close your eyes.
- Then take a few minutes to relax yourself through deep breathing exercises or ki breathing. (this would also be a good time to cast a circle if you would like to)
- Once you feel ready begin to visualize that you are water. Feel that you are wet and you have no form. See yourself in a water like body, and hear the waves washing around you. Picture this as clearly as you possibly can, the more you feel like you actually are water the more connected you will be.
- Once you’re ready to come out of meditation you should ease your way out through more deep breathing and when you finally feel up to it you should slowly open your eyes so you can re-tune to the physical world.