Staying with your own practice, and focusing on what you are doing rather than what other people are doing will allow you to accomplish much more in your practice. You will find yourself less distracted, less angry, and more true to yourself. Just because you come across something, or interact with something that’s you find strange, difference, or wrong does not mean you have to dedicate your own effort in time to try to correct it, or make it up to your standard. Simply allowed to go by because it probably isn’t as big a deal as you think it is, and does not affect you in the slightest. Allow yourself to channel that energy into something more productive that can allow you to better yourself, and your practice rather than attacking, belittling, or attempting to change someone, or something else’s practice, or understanding.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
- Sigil Magick 101
- Magick: Theories on how magick works
- Viadescioic Magick: Invocation of the divine corners
- Alchemy: The three philosophical principles of alchemy Salt, Mercury, and Sulfur
- Viadescioism: Basics Of The Tetractys
- Thoughtform: How to make a Servitor
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets