As for my personal ethics on love magick. I would not personally use love magick to try to make someone fall in love with me, because I find that artificial, and fake love is personally something I would not want in my relationship. But, other forms of love magick such as sending out an intent to call love to you is much more ethical to me in my experience. Love is something that should never be forced, but it should fall upon you, and bring you into its loving embrace. It is a beautiful thing that can never be replicated, and if it is real, and true it will last throughout time, and space. So love magick is completely fine as long as you are not forcing anyone into commitment, or else I probably wouldn’t consider it “love” Magick.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Ravens of Antimony: 36 Ravens of the ravens of antimony
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Sigil Magick, The Art of the Occult Symbols: Automatic writing sigil method
- Witchcraft: Types Of Witches
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
- Thoughtform: How to make a Servitor
- Sigil Magick: Body Sigils
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets