Finding truth is a very complicated subject primarily, because it is very hard to know truth. Everything can be put under scrutiny, and can be found to be falsifiable. The only understanding you can truly know is true is the understanding of solipsism, and true truth might be unknowable. So all you can really do is look for your own personal truth whether you find it in religion, spirituality, science, or some other paradigm of understanding. It would also help to use empiricism, rationalism, and pragmatism, so that you can justify what you believe to be true, so that it at least has a high likelihood to be objectively, and contextually true.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Alchemy: The three philosophical principles of alchemy Salt, Mercury, and Sulfur
- Witchcraft: How To Create a Astral Temple
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Viadescioism: Pyramid Of Emanation
- Witchcraft: Shielding
- Sigil magick: "It's dangerous to cast sigils that aren't yours" and some other Sigil misconceptions
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets