Finding truth is a very complicated subject primarily, because it is very hard to know truth. Everything can be put under scrutiny, and can be found to be falsifiable. The only understanding you can truly know is true is the understanding of solipsism, and true truth might be unknowable. So all you can really do is look for your own personal truth whether you find it in religion, spirituality, science, or some other paradigm of understanding. It would also help to use empiricism, rationalism, and pragmatism, so that you can justify what you believe to be true, so that it at least has a high likelihood to be objectively, and contextually true.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of tea
- Sigil Magick, The Art of the Occult Symbols: Shapes
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Sigil Magick 101
- Sigil Magick: How exactly do you use a sigil?
- Alchemy: The three philosophical principles of alchemy Salt, Mercury, and Sulfur
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets