Jesus was an incredibly wise, kind, and divine God, and I hold nothing against him. His teachings are actually quite wonderful if you give them a chance, and he does have a lot of insight, and wonderful things to share. In my practice I consider him to be an ascended master that we can learn quite a lot from, but I do also believe a lot of his teachings were meddled with especially over the years. I believe in a Christian dogmatic case he did die for our sins, but I don’t believe in sin, and I am not Christian. so I believe that he is a Lord, and Savior, but he is not my Lord, and Savior.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Libratumilera: Energy Healing
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Witchcraft: Symptoms Of Being Cursed, and Diagnostics methods
- Sigil Magick, The Art of the Occult Symbols: Shapes
- Sigil Magick: How exactly do you use a sigil?
- Sigil Magick 101
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets