The threefold law also known as The rule of 3, or law of return is an ethical rule that states whatever you put out into the universe will come back to you 3 times. This rule is most oftenly held by some neo-wiccans, and neo-pagans. This understanding was originally alluded to in Gerald Gardner’s book High Magic’s Aid, but The threefold law was made a law by Monique Wilson, and was later popularized by Raymond Buckland in his books. This rule is usually compared to the eastern understanding of karma, though it is not as complex as the traditional eastern understandings, and is closer to a form of divine retribution brought on by ethical conduct.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Alchemy: The three philosophical principles of alchemy Salt, Mercury, and Sulfur
- Witchcraft: Types Of Witches
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of tea
- Sigil Magick: Basic understanding of how to use sigils
- Sigil Magick: The difference between charging, and activating sigils
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets