Outside of traditions of witchcraft, which may have their own rules, and criteria that need to be met, the way in which you, become a witch is simply by practicing the practice of witchcraft. Much like how a guitarist, becomes a guitarist by playing the guitar. You do not need to reach some form of level, and you do not need initiation. The title becomes available to you as soon as you begin to practice, you can choose to not identify with such a label, if you do not want to, but you definitely fit into the descriptive use of the word, and could still be referred to as one. So in order to become a witch start studying, and practicing witchcraft in whatever form calls to you, if nothing is particularly calling you start reading any books, and articles, watching videos on the subject, and/or finding witches to communicate with. Take the information that you gather, and use it to start your practice.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Types Of Witches
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick: How exactly do you use a sigil?
- Sigil Magick 101
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
- Sigil Magick: Basic understanding of how to use sigils
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Sigil Magick: How to use sigils
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets