Because my username overshadows the understanding of the gray wolf of antimony in Google searches I decided to make a post on it, so that that information is not lost, or greatly buried online. The gray wolf of antimony is the alchemical name for antimony. In the Medieval ages antimony was known as Lupus metallorurn, ‘wolf of the metals’, or the gray wolf, and it was a key material in alchemy in the attempts to purify gold. Antimony was known as the gray wolf, because it could swallow up other metals like copper, tin, and lead, but it could not eat the medal of gold. Because of this connection to the wolf it, became connected to the understandings of man’s wild nature, and free spirits.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
- Ravens of Antimony: 36 Ravens of the ravens of antimony
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick 101
- Chaos Magick: The Gnostic Pentagram Ritual
- Magick: Why it is hard to manifest large amounts of money, and why it is hard to win the lottery through the use of magick
- Sigil Magick: How to construct an alphabet of desire, or alphabet of binding
- Magick: Four Powers of the Magus, Four Powers of the Sphinx, or The witches pyramid
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets