Words contain power. By speaking, thinking, or by writing words one can relay, and send out their will into the universe to manifest. Our words carry our will upon them, and when they are released out through your vocals, or are focused upon within the mind their power can be sent out. In order to do this you don’t have to use any special words then what you do normally. It can be done with any language, and by anyone. Anyone can make them up to hold meanings, and to represent one’s will. They can influence the mind, and they can bring forth spiritual things. Words will hold power over entities, and constructs in which they represent, or can also be used in order to give those things power. They can be curses spoken simply through negative speech. Mentally, and spiritually hurled at another through the use of your vocal cords, or simply directed thought. Written down they can act as talismans or sigils marking your will upon another surface. They can be held in the mind used to lead your mental processes, and to guide you into a specific state of being. Words can be very powerful tools, if you use them in your practice correctly.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Sigil Magick, The Art of the Occult Symbols: Introduction
- Ravens of Antimony: 36 Ravens of the ravens of antimony
- Sigil Magick, The Art of the Occult Symbols: The five types of sigils
- Sigil Magick 101
- Sigil Magick, The Art of the Occult Symbols: History of sigil magick
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets