The soul (Skaknao) is every part of ourselves. The soul has three parts known as the body, mind, and spirit. All of the parts of the soul work together to form an individual, and all of these systems impact each other. These lists are not all-encompassing, and if you have anything to add feel free to tell me about it.
The body is your physical body, and it is your skin, blood, bones, muscles, organs, nervous system and anything else that makes up your physical health. All aspects of the physical body are on the physical plane.
Systems of the body:
- Circulatory system | Vital Faculty
- Digestive system | Natural Faculty
- Endocrine system
- Integumentary system/ Exocrine system
- Lymphatic system / Immune system
- Muscular system
- Nervous system | Psychic Faculty
- Renal system / Urinary system/ Excretory system
- Reproductive system | Generative Faculty
- Respiratory system
- Skeletal system
The mind is the mental aspect of an individual, and is there emotional, and logical mind. It is all aspects of consciousness, and how that consciousness perceives.
Systems of the Mind:
- Conscious Mind
- Subconscious Mind
- Unconscious Mind
- Collective conscious mind
- Collective unconscious mind
The spirit is your energetic body, and its many parts.
Systems of the spirit:
- Spiritual energy
- Energy Centers
- Energy Veins