Sigurd is a skaqa created by the wolf of antimony to be a guardian. This entity was later separated into pieces, and these pieces were connected to the four elements, and damakna and dasakna. These entities are known as the six wolf guardians or are all referred to by the name Sigurd. The six wolf guardians are Diru, Guri, Ruid, Sigr, Ugur, and Igur. Diru is a male wolf of fire. Guri is a female wolf of water. Ruid is a female wolf of earth. Sigr is a female wolf of air. Ugur is a wolf of damakna, and Igur is A wolf of dasakna. Ugur is connected to the Damakna, and Igur is connected to the Dasakna. The six guardians are worked with in relation to ritual and sacred spaces by being told to watch over areas in which their element is connected, with Ugur watching over the above and Igur watching over the blow. They all have an antimony symbol burned into the front of their head that also glows blue, identifying them as one of the six guardians. These entities are used in various rituals and practices done by Viadescioism and can be used by other individuals who call upon these entities through the use of their names.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Join 20,746 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Viadescioism: Crystals, and Stones For Cursing
- Viadescioic Sigil Magick: How to charge a sigil
- Viadescioism: Kna, The Essence And Substance Of Being
- Ravens of Antimony: Akna Ona, The Sub Aspects:
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Viadescioic Magick: Intention, Will, Power, And Action Equals Manifestation
- The 13 Abominations: The Devourer
- Viadescioism: Masturbation Magick
- Viadescioism: Kavaa, asemic writing, speech, and movement
- Viadescioic Sigil Magick: Sigil Surroundings, the circle, the triangle, and the square
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets