Sigurd is a skaqa created by the wolf of antimony to be a guardian. This entity was later separated into pieces, and these pieces were connected to the four elements, and damakna and dasakna. These entities are known as the six wolf guardians or are all referred to by the name Sigurd. The six wolf guardians are Diru, Guri, Ruid, Sigr, Ugur, and Igur. Diru is a male wolf of fire. Guri is a female wolf of water. Ruid is a female wolf of earth. Sigr is a female wolf of air. Ugur is a wolf of damakna, and Igur is A wolf of dasakna. Ugur is connected to the Damakna, and Igur is connected to the Dasakna. The six guardians are worked with in relation to ritual and sacred spaces by being told to watch over areas in which their element is connected, with Ugur watching over the above and Igur watching over the blow. They all have an antimony symbol burned into the front of their head that also glows blue, identifying them as one of the six guardians. These entities are used in various rituals and practices done by Viadescioism and can be used by other individuals who call upon these entities through the use of their names.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Join 20,743 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Viadescioic Sigil Magick: How to charge a sigil
- Viadescioism: Crystals, and Stones For Cursing
- Viadescioic Sigil Magick: Ways To Activate A Sigil
- Viadescioism: Masturbation Magick
- Kna volume:
- Libratumilera: What Is Libratumilera
- Ravens of Antimony: Okna Ona, The Higher Aspects
- Ravens of Antimony: The 4 Sigil Surroundings of The Ravens of Antimony:
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Viadescioism: Kna, The Essence And Substance Of Being
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets