This is definitely a subject that’s not talked about a lot but it is perfectly fine for an individual to see themselves in third person, and interact in guided meditations through that third person. For some reason some people have a very hard time looking through their eyes in meditation, and sometimes also in dreams. As long as you have an anchor point for yourself in your mindscape, while you meditate it shouldn’t cause any problems. It’s just your mind interpreting and putting into action your mental processes, and what you see isn’t as important as what your mind is processing. You may be able to change it if you would like, but this would primarily take a lot of training in meditation, Using your willpower to look through your mental body’s eye location.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ravens of Antimony: 36 Ravens of the ravens of antimony
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Sigil Magick 101
- Witchcraft: Types Of Witches
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
- Wolf Magick: The Five Wolf Sigils
- Ravens of Antimony: The 12 Okna ona of the ravens of antimony
- Sigil Magick, The Art of the Occult Symbols: Verbal sigils
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets