From what I have found for my practice there’s no such thing as “good” and “evil”, and any form of “good” and “evil” in the world is what in individual perceive in the world is subjective, and is simply a relativistic opinion that an individual has based on their morals, or ethics. Seeing the world in such a black-and-white way through the lens of “good” and “evil” can cause problems in your moral decision-making, and it can cause you to miss label ideas, and people. Which could be quite problematic when you are led to interact with them. “Good” and “evil” only exist in our minds and are our subjective responses to how we perceive certain other stimuli.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Spiritual Practice: The Etheric Plane Of Existence
- Sigil Magick 101
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of tea
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
- Thought Forms: Daemonism
- Witchcraft: Crystals, and Stones for cursing
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets