Personally from my understanding my friend you have to practice some form of witchcraft in order to be considered a witch in my opinion. This can be spells, and rituals, but there are other elements that form the craft part of witchcraft that a practitioner could also take up to be considered a witch. Also you can technically be a witch if you enter the religion of Wicca, and you technically don’t have to practice just magick to be a part of it.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Sigil Magick: How exactly do you use a sigil?
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of tea
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Sigil Magick 101
- Alchemy: The three philosophical principles of alchemy Salt, Mercury, and Sulfur
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets