Personally from my understanding my friend you have to practice some form of witchcraft in order to be considered a witch in my opinion. This can be spells, and rituals, but there are other elements that form the craft part of witchcraft that a practitioner could also take up to be considered a witch. Also you can technically be a witch if you enter the religion of Wicca, and you technically don’t have to practice just magick to be a part of it.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Witchcraft: The 3 steps to get rid of a curse
- Witchcraft: Crystals, and Stones for cursing
- Libratumilera: Energy Healing
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Sigil Magick: Body Sigils
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets