My understanding of the divines does not rely on the spiritual to continue being a thing. It is an intrinsic part of existence much like roundness, and will continue to exist as long as there is an existence which there will always be. Because of this my faith in the divines does not get shooken, because I can see my divines in every aspect of the world.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Ravens of Antimony: 36 Ravens of the ravens of antimony
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Alchemy: The three philosophical principles of alchemy Salt, Mercury, and Sulfur
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of tea
- Witchcraft: Crystals, and Stones for cursing
- Wolf Magick: Metals, stones, and herbs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets