Personally I’m not a big fan of love spells due to the fact that they have a high potential to be manipulative, and this gets in the way of the relationship contract in which all relationships have. Forsaking others free will for the desires of the individual who is going through the process of doing the magickal working, because of this I usually consider love spells in most cases to be a negative binding. There are some forms of love spells that are worded in a certain way, and produce effects that don’t go to this process and allows the other individual to keep their free will, but they more so focus on opening up aspect of love to the individual.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick 101
- Alchemy: The three philosophical principles of alchemy Salt, Mercury, and Sulfur
- Libratumilera: Energy Healing
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Ravens of Antimony: 36 Ravens of the ravens of antimony
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets