Personally I’m not a big fan of love spells due to the fact that they have a high potential to be manipulative, and this gets in the way of the relationship contract in which all relationships have. Forsaking others free will for the desires of the individual who is going through the process of doing the magickal working, because of this I usually consider love spells in most cases to be a negative binding. There are some forms of love spells that are worded in a certain way, and produce effects that don’t go to this process and allows the other individual to keep their free will, but they more so focus on opening up aspect of love to the individual.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of tea
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Ravens of Antimony: 36 Ravens of the ravens of antimony
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Sigil Magick 101
- Witchcraft: Crystals, and Stones for cursing
- Sigil Magick: How to use sigils
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets