On a fundamental functional level, the difference is primarily metaphysical properties my friend, because the tool will give you aspects that you do not start off with personally. The wand, staff, and athame can provide you with specific energies, and mental associations to help you, and empower your practice with their usage, depending upon which one you have, and how it has been constructed. Focusing your energy through something also allows it to be more directable, but at the end of the day it’s pretty much like all other tools my friend, You can use it, or not, and the difference is really like using a fork to eat. You don’t have to use the fork, but it might be nice, and may make your eating go more smoothly.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Ravens of Antimony: 36 Ravens of the ravens of antimony
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of tea
- Wolf Magick: Metals, stones, and herbs
- Witchcraft: Crystals, and Stones for cursing
- Witchcraft: How to Enchant
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets