I’m actually not “pro-cursing” (and I try not to use the word hexing). I am not for, or against acts of harmful magick in the way of promoting them, or demeaning them but much rather choose to do so based on the situation, and my relativistic subjective understanding of the magick, and why the magick is being sent out. In this way I think of harmful forms of magick more like guns, swords, or other physical weapons. They definitely need to be controlled, but they also need to be understood, so that they can be used properly in the situations in which calls for their use.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick 101
- Alchemy: The three philosophical principles of alchemy Salt, Mercury, and Sulfur
- Libratumilera: Energy Healing
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets