Personally I do not believe at least from the experiences, and which I have had that the Lovecraftian mythos was an already existing pantheon, or group of entities before the writings of lovecraft. I see it as a form of Pop Culture paganism when people choose to bring and work with The Entity is from that Mythos, and from my understanding I would equate them to thought forms. I personally own two Necronomicon written for such practices, and It is definitely an interesting pantheon, especially because I believe it was one of the first pop culture pantheons, and there are a good number of people who are practitioners of it, which I find very interesting.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
- Sigil Magick 101
- Thoughtform: How to make a Servitor
- Sigil Magick: How exactly do you use a sigil?
- Witchcraft: The 3 steps to get rid of a curse
- Magick: Four Powers of the Magus, Four Powers of the Sphinx, or The witches pyramid
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets