It was not until I created my own religion, and philosophy that I truly came into my own spirituality, and understanding of mysticism. From there I could use my own understanding of the world in order to influence my magick in a personal way. It also allowed me for the first time after coming out from Christianity to be able to recognize the Divine again. Primarily because when I went through and practiced the understandings of the new age community, Wicca, and then eclectic neo-paganism I could never really connect with their understandings of the Divine. But, eventually once I came into my own I was able to find my own understanding for the divine. And, from then on I was able to see the Divine with my own eyes rather than the eyes of others.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of tea
- Sigil Magick, The Art of the Occult Symbols: Shapes
- Sigil Magick 101
- Sigil Magick: How exactly do you use a sigil?
- Alchemy: The three philosophical principles of alchemy Salt, Mercury, and Sulfur
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets