Kana are symbolic patterns that are used in the practices of Viadescioism. This understanding is close to the understanding of sigil magick, but it more focuses on an aesthetic pattern that is used in Viadescioic works in order to move energy around them. There is an infinite number of kana, and each one represents a different form of energy flow. By connecting these kana ona together we end up with a powerful kana pattern that works with the energy in the area in order to bring forth magick, and manifestation in the simplest of places. Kana is the energy of the universe crafted out from an individual’s divine self-expression marked and given purpose upon the forms.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Artificial Elemental
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Sigil Magick: How exactly do you use a sigil?
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Witchcraft: Basic guide to how to banish an entity
- Alchemy: The three philosophical principles of alchemy Salt, Mercury, and Sulfur
- Sigil Magick, The Art of the Occult Symbols: Shapes
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets