Kana are symbolic patterns that are used in the practices of Viadescioism. This understanding is close to the understanding of sigil magick, but it more focuses on an aesthetic pattern that is used in Viadescioic works in order to move energy around them. There is an infinite number of kana, and each one represents a different form of energy flow. By connecting these kana ona together we end up with a powerful kana pattern that works with the energy in the area in order to bring forth magick, and manifestation in the simplest of places. Kana is the energy of the universe crafted out from an individual’s divine self-expression marked and given purpose upon the forms.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Witchcraft: Crystals, and Stones for cursing
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Viadescioism: Basics Of The Tetractys
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of tea
- Ravens of Antimony: 36 Ravens of the ravens of antimony
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Wolf Magick: The Five Wolf Sigils
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets