Viadescioism does not make shrines or altars to the divines. We work with places in which we call a conduit or a Knala. These are places in which have high amounts of divine kna that are connected to a specific divine. These places can be constructed, or they can be found out in nature. These places allow you to bring in the kna of the divines, and to sit in their presents. These conduits are made out of a bunch of things that the divines are connected to which ends up calling them down into that place allowing their form to be experienced there.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of tea
- Ravens of Antimony: 36 Ravens of the ravens of antimony
- Witchcraft: Putting things under your pillow
- Sigil Magick: How to use sigils
- Witchcraft: How to make a Servitor
- Sigil Magick 101
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets