Viadescioism does not make shrines or altars to the divines. We work with places in which we call a conduit or a Knala. These are places in which have high amounts of divine energy that are connected to a specific divine. These places can be constructed, or they can be found out in nature. These places allow you to bring in the energies of the divines, and to sit in their presents. These conduits are made out of a bunch of things that the divines are connected to which ends up calling them down into that place allowing their form to be experienced there.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Sigil Magick: Ways to activate a sigil
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick: How exactly do you use a sigil?
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Magick: Religion, Philosophy, and Magick Timeline
- Sigil Magick 101
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
- Libratumilera: Energy Healing
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of tea
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets