This meditation brings you closer to the Divines into your divine nature. It helps you to connect with the divines and to call down the essence of Oxakna. You and the Divine connect for a moment so that you can meditate with your Divine self and become more of it. It represents death and rebirth and is a sort of conscious acknowledgement that you have your divine nature. The uniqueness of individuals allows their essence to be expressed in very interesting ways especially when it is put to its maximum. Express your being and the potential of your dreams in it’s most essential form and honor it. You’re an aspect of existence connecting back to your divine nature pretty much through the understanding of what you are connected to. With this meditation you can connect yourself to the essence of Oxakna and may be able to realize your Xaoxa, and will have the ability to progress towards becoming a Yamasala.
Find a place where you will not be disturbed and one that is preferably connected to your divine nature. A place that is connected to the essence of you where you will be able to learn about yourself and know yourself.
Draw the Raven of protection on the ground and push your hands through it once it is drawn and saying the name “ca” then visualize the Raven there to greet you.
- Look forward In that Direction make the sign of Earth Daknavadakna and say “Daknayamasa” and visualize Earth in that Direction.
- Turn right and make the sign of water Shaknavadakna and say “Shaknayamasa” and visualize water in that Direction.
- Turn right and make the sign of air Naknavadakna and say “Naknayamasa” and visualize air in that Direction.
- Turn right and make the sign of fire Uknavadakna and say “Uknayamasa” and visualize fire in that Direction.
- Turn right, and facing the direction you started at and say “Divines I call you to this place.” Visualize all of the elements in the corners.
- Then sit, stand, or lay in a comfortable position. Visualize your body glowing bright opening up all of your energy centers and Awakening your energy. Then finally Begin doing Oxa breathing.
- Chant Daknayamasa and Focus your mind on the element of Earth. Make the divine hand sign of Earth Daknavadakna
- Chant Shaknayamasa and Focus your mind on the element of water. Make the divine sign of water Shaknavadakna.
- Chant Naknayamasa and Focus your mind on the element of air. Make the divine hand sign of air Naknavadakna.
- Chant Uknayamasa and Focus your mind on the element of fire. Make the divine hand sign of fire Uknavadakna.
- Chant Sadaqa and focus your mind on the physical world. Make the divine hand signs of Savadakna
- Chant Ladaqa and focus your mind on the mental world. Make the divine hand signs of Lavadakna
- Chant Madaqa and focus your mind on the spiritual world. Make the divine hand signs of Mavadakna
- Chant Dasakna and focus your mind on destruction. Make the divine hand signs of Dasavadakna
- Chant Damakna and focus your mind on creation. Make the divine hand signs of Damavadakna
- Chant Oxakna and focus your mind on all of existence. Make the divine hand signs of Oxavadakna
Envision that the tetractys (Xalaqa) out in front of you. Then point with your index and middle finger at the bottom of the envisioned tetractys and push it up striking a line up the tetractys towards the tip and up into the heavens. saying “Yamasa”
then push those same two fingers downwards towards the ground saying the beginning of the word “Xao-“
Envision that the tetractys then place your two fingers upon your forehead and say “-xa” in focus upon the spot between your fingers and your forehead.
When your fingers are on your forehead. Focus upon the spot between your fingers and your forehead. Close your eyes and begin to become aware of the part of you that is aware. Focus on the archetypal nature’s that make up your being along with how it connects to everything else around you. Focus and feel into it and allow yourself to experience it. Try to keep the Mind quiet feel and try not to think. Envision Your Divine form flowing into you, and taking shape. Try to experience all that you can and open yourself up to the Divinity you have inside yourself.
Remove your two fingers from your forehead bring your breath back to normal and give yourself time to recover.