An interesting way to phrase that my friend. If I had to explain my views on life and death I would say that they are existential, deterministic, and cyclical, though I’m still working through my understandings in my own way, and have not fully come to a more concrete answer. I see less life and death and more being and becoming as constructs and entities exist, and get transformed throughout the many different facets of their beings. An infinite amount of forms holding their individualistic and intersectional aspects of being at many different times and places while living through a more general temporal path. Being brought together through life, and being ripped apart in death, and then being brought together in a different way. All well-being eternal, infinite, and meaningless except to those who look upon it with their own meaning.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of alcoholic drinks
- Witchcraft: Masturbation Magick
- Sigil Magick: Ways to charge a sigil
- Witchcraft: Metaphysical properties of tea
- Ravens of Antimony: 36 Ravens of the ravens of antimony
- Magick: Metaphysical properties of some metals
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Witchcraft: Crystals, and Stones for cursing
- Sigil Magick 101
- Ravens of antimony: A basic understanding
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets