Samakna are entities that are connected to aspects of nature. These entities are usually greatly connected to what they are of, and usually can only reside within, around, or connected to an aspect of the construct. Samakna are significant as regulating factors in daily behaviour, and normally are solitary local entities, believed to “govern” and “own” a particular area. Simply they are combinations of the last main divines which are beings of nature. Because of this their Sadaqa are things found in nature such as Rivers, trees, mountains and other things, while Their Ladaqa and Madaqa can be very different for every entity, and can include humanoid form, animal form, form of mythical creatures, or simply a form of a spirit orb.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Viadescioic Magick: Makna blessing, and Sakna curse
- Viadescioism: Masturbation Magick
- Viadescioic Sigil Magick: Ways To Activate A Sigil
- Viadescioism: Putting Things Under Your pillow
- Viadescioic Sigil Magick: How to charge a sigil
- Libratumilera: Ibura, the skaqa of healing:
- Sigil Commissions Are Open
- Viadescioic Magick: Knaima Candle Empowerment
- Viadescioism: Reasons that a magick spell, or ritual would fail
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets