Bibliomancy is a form of divination done through literature. The individual takes a random phrase or word from a text randomly and then uses that to interpret in answer to their question. It can be done with any form of text. Still, individuals usually choose holy books. It is essential to remember that the larger the text and more expansive the text, the better the answer will usually be as it will be able to communicate more effectively. Like all forms of divination, Bibliomancy works off of reading kna, and then the Divination tool is used to translate that interpretation to the user. The Divination tool is not inherently unique, so you can use any form of text. All you must do is pick up a form of text, ask your question out loud or in your head, then proceed to be guided to the first thing you place your finger upon, then interpret what that says against your question. It is a simple and effective method of divination that can be used anytime you have some form of literature. It is also discreet, so you can do it at any place you would like without drawing attention to yourself.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Join 20,743 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Viadescioic Sigil Magick: How to charge a sigil
- Viadescioism: Crystals, and Stones For Cursing
- Viadescioic Sigil Magick: Ways To Activate A Sigil
- Viadescioism: Masturbation Magick
- Kna volume:
- Libratumilera: What Is Libratumilera
- Ravens of Antimony: Okna Ona, The Higher Aspects
- Ravens of Antimony: The 4 Sigil Surroundings of The Ravens of Antimony:
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Viadescioism: Kna, The Essence And Substance Of Being
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets