The ravens of antimony have many different uses, and can greatly improve your magick, and witchcraft, if you choose to bring them into your practice. They can add kna to your spells, and rituals, or can simply go forth, and act out your will. In order to do this one may call upon the raven they request aid from, and declare their desire to that raven, so that they can help you achieve your goal. You can go through the process of invoking the ravens, and their kna through their sigils, or their name. The sigils can be drawn in the air in order to summon forth the raven, so that it can manifest its kna, and the name can be spoken out loud in order to call it forth. The ravens can also be written upon stones, and used in divination, much like the runic divination system. They can be grafted together in many different ways to create sigils with varying intentions, and will also help to empower that sigil. It can be used in order to encode works of writing in order to hide away information from prying eyes. The Ravens of antimony can do all of this, and more if you choose to work with them in your practice.
Thank you for engaging with my work here on this website, or any of my other social media. If you feel inclined to support me further, please consider donating. I'd deeply appreciate it my friends.
Join 20,741 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Ravens of Antimony: The 4 Sigil Surroundings of The Ravens of Antimony:
- Libratumilera: Healing Sigils
- Knasha, kna healing technique:
- The five types of sigils:
- Viadescioism: Crystals, and Stones For Cursing
- What Are Sigils:
- Viadescioism: Putting Things Under Your pillow
- Viadescioic Sigil Magick: Mind sigils
- Elementalism And Viadescioism:
- Libratumilera: What Is Libratumilera
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets